Heritage Silver Trail
Site 15: Northern Customs Concentrator
Built in 1913 and known locally as 'The 104 Mill' because of its location at Mileage 104 on the Temiskaming & Northern Ontario Railway, this mill processed ores from several area mines on a fee basis. It operated until 1956 when it was destroyed by fire. It had a long line of stamps that could be heard for miles. The large ball mill on duisplay at the Jack Koza Park (Site 20) was originally part of this mill.
© 2017 Follow Us on FaceBook