Heritage Silver Trail
Site 17: Nova Scotia Mine & Mill Site SITE CLOSED
UPDATE: Due to the dangers of the subsidence, this site has been removed from the Heritage Silver Trail.
Discovered in the autumn of 1904 by Murdy McLeod and hs partner Woodworth, the claims were sold to the Nova Scotia Silver Cobalt Mining Company in 1906. In 1908 the company built a 20 stamp mill. In 1913 the company re-organized as the Dominion Reduction Company. The mine and the mill closed in 1921.
© 2017-2019 Follow Us on FaceBook